Friday, November 28, 2008

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving with family and friends. Now on to Christmas! I already have my Christmas songs downloaded on my iPod. This morning I listened to Christmas to Remember by Amy Grant and was singing out loud around the house while Brad was sleeping. I love that song. It is one of my favorites. Brad and I will begin decorating the tree tonight.
Ho Ho Ho!

4 comments:

Rick, Michelle, Jonah & Harper said...

We love it too-- cold weather, good music, good treats, family / friends.... we'll get together soon!

Jennie said...

Hooray for the Christmas holidays! I'm getting all my Christmas stuff out today -- music included!

The McKays said...

What is it about this album?! Suz has been playing it non-stop for the last two weeks... and frankly I'm inclined to skip Christmas all together because of it; it's just not worth it...

I've been a good boy this year Santa, please bring tidings of joy in the form of a blown speaker or tuner. Pretty please!!!

Tammy - if you're anything like Suz I know these are fighting words... well I have two words for you: "Bring IT!"

Brad and Tammy said...

How dare you besmirch the Christmas songs! Oh, and I will bring it....all 72 songs from my ipod!! Wait a minute. This comment is coming from a man who loves gifted response. Can't put much stock in that! ;O)