A Dream I had...
Dreams always seem to me like glimpses into our psyche or something we experienced the day or days before, but I can't figure this one out. I woke up this morning at 6:40. Mad at myself for not getting to sleep longer on a holiday break, I vowed to stay under covers and pray the alphabet. I do that alot when I can't sleep. Many of you have been prayed for. I usually only get to the middle of the alphabet but this time I made it all the way to R. I finally fell asleep till 9:00. Wonderful.
During that sleep time I dreamed that Brad quit his job and became an environmentalist that focused mainly on the preservation of sharks. He would take their DNA and study it. He had this big warehouse with 4 sharks that were in big long round tubes and only their heads were sticking out. You had to be real careful 'cause they could snap at you. Well, one of the sharks gets out and escapes. Brad and his co-workers (I don't know who they are. no recognizable faces) begin scowering the area looking for the shark. They are all concerned because Kindergarteners are playing at a playground near the warehouse and what if it attacked them. I say, "But the shark is just gonna flop around. He can't grab anything." The co-worker with no recgnizable face says, "Oh they can jump up." So we start searching everywhere for the shark. We end up in Patti A.'s new home and we look around. I notice that her new house is exactly like my new one except for a large breakfast nook across from an antique kitchen and then several steps go up to a patio on top of the building that her house is in. I don't know why her house is in a building. It's wonderful, though. I am screaming in my dream 'cause it is a perfect patio for a large garden like the one in the movie, Bed of Roses. We leave her house, guess we didn't find the shark, and I see Patti at a table with her husband and I start telling her how I hate my house and wish I had hers and the garden part is just like in the movie, You've Got Mail. And I repeat that several times...just like You've Got Mail...just like You've Got Mail. Okay, there was no garden part in that movie except maybe for the end?
That is where I wake up and start to try and figure out what the heck that meant. Maybe this time it was purely random thoughts. 'cause Brad...an environmentalist? In your dreams!
Wednesday, November 26, 2008
Posted by
Brad and Tammy
at
10:45 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I think this dream means you need to stop hittin' the sauce before bed.
:o)
Lol!!
Post a Comment