So tired...so very tired...ZZzzzzzzzzzzz
Tired of blank walls
Tired of boxes left to unpack
Tired of dust everywhere
Tired of decorating...."Does this look good together?" wishing Rachel lived in my house....
Tired of hurricanes
Tired of sensationalistic news coverage. Why would anyone stand in a hurricane and report the news? Stupid!
ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz
Tired of bureaucracy at work. You shouldn't see that at a school. What a shame.
Tired of politics and politicians and the lies they tell.Who do you believe?
Tired of people lying
Tired of people being rude and me being the one to have to hold my tongue
Tired of guilt
Tired of moochers
Tired of pain and sadness
And yet... We get up and face another day with Christ in our lives and love in our hearts hoping He comes soon to rescue us.
P.S. House pics are coming but not yet. So deal with it!
Monday, September 15, 2008
Posted by
Brad and Tammy
at
5:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
go read this poem on Di's blog. It will make you feel better. http://msdianedavis.blogspot.com/2008/09/necessary-autumn-inside-each.html
glad to see a posting, sounds like we need a girls night? Tell me when, I'm there for ya!
hey - keep yer head up... i'm sure the house is wonderful!!!
You need to get away for a few days please. Cause I'm the Mommy and I said so.
Well even thought you are tired.....most with which I agree, we are glad all is well and the you are in the house.
I could come live for a short time and decorate that would be super fun!
Post a Comment