Sunday, October 5, 2008

SOME THINGS NEW...

Well, as you can see I have updated my blog page and I think it looks pretty nice. I have always loved paisley even though it seems so 80's to me. What's old is new again, right? I am really in to red right now and am really trying to push red in our new house. Yes, I have a video of the new house. Check the end of this blog. I feel at times so computer illiterate and was so bragging about how I could manage blogger and Brad couldn't or didn't care to. He brags alot about his computer prowess. Never verbally but he has that attitude that computer geeks have. You know what I'm talking about all you illiterates out there. The heavy sigh when you ask them a computer question that seems like they are thinking you must be the dumbest person alive (anyone ever see the SNL skit with Jimmy Fallon as the computer tech?)...the "Here just move and I'll do it for you " comments. Well, I was braggin' about it all until I went to cutest blog on the block to get a new blog layout. Everyone else was doing it and their blogs were looking really cute so I had to (Me...Follower). Brad had to help me and I go back to my incompetence. Which is not all that bad really because then Brad does all the work and I eat my BonBons and wait for him to tell me it's ready. Nice. So he helped me quite a bit with getting fonts and colors right. Thanks honey.
The other new thing is that Brad got a new iMac computer. These are truly the end times...dogs and cats living together...Apocalypse...1984...etc... Brad hated Macs. Said they were for the artsy fartsy and not user friendly . Well, everyone was getting them and they just looked so cool. (He...Follower) There was this deal too that if you bought the iMac (I'm gonna be saying that alot cause it sounds cool) you would get an iTouch for free. I got the iTouch but again, me with BonBons and Brad getting it all together for me. Love him!
This video is Brad's first attempt at using the video camera on the Mac the Mac the Mac.

You can hear my faint silent stomach splitting laughter...you know the one I'm talking about... as Brad gets back on the chair. He had been screwing around with it for awhile so I was not prepared for the "grab and smooch".
Other new is our house is almost finished with decorating and organizing and although it is not done, most of it is. We still have spare bedrooms to contend with. Here is a video of what we have finished so far.



Other new things....The picture of us on the right side of the blog is new from the iMac. it does sound cool to say that we own an iMac. And also the quote will now be from songs and not movies anymore. I picked an easy one to start.

8 comments:

Kim and JD said...

It's beautiful, great job! Oh you wanted a comment on the house, not the kiss....
The house is lovely, looks great and I am so happy you are there and it is DONE! The decorating will come, you have a lifetime for that and you will change your mind a million times :) Good luck
PS- I LOVE RED, everyone needs a red room!

Kristy said...

Yea! I just stopped by hoping your might have by chance updated, and I get a wonderful treat. I so love the video tour. Even better than the pictures I requested. ;) I think your home is beautiful, and red is my favorite color. So, I think the more red the better. Love it!

The Craftypigs said...

I'm so glad you're back! Love the new look of the blog and love the house. I forget how big everything is in Dallas. So much space. What fun to decorate. Looks great!

The McKays said...

Thanks for sharing the vid and the tour. Can't wait for the behind the scenes tour... you know the one were you get full view of the homes seething rock'n'roll underbelly...yeah, that one!

Congrats on the home, the blog, and the mac!

BTW - Tammy, you're the second coolest wife ever letting Brad hang the guits on the wall; be sure to leverage that.

The McKays said...

BTW - this is A.

eleventhirtysix images said...

I :superlove: it, Tammy! That first bedroom you show, that you don't know what to do with? I'll take it. :o)

patti said...

nice! you've done a great job and I'm glad you are feeling settled. happy fall!

Lindsay said...

ok, I love the house. and yes, I can totally relate to the being tired of... if I have to look at one more box I just might throw a Hawaiian address on it, climb in and ship myself off to greener... I mean sandier pastures.