NEWS!
- Carpet came in Today. Yea! We close on Friday God willing so keep your fingers crossed! We will move in on 08-08-08 so that will be easy to remember.
- Also, we will be movig in to the house Friday night....Sigh...no opening ceremonies for me. It will have to be TiVo'ed and I will watch it on Saturday. This is actually good because I can fast-forward through all the small countries entering the arena like Uzbekhistan, Kazakstan, Turkmenistan, all the stans etc...
- TiVo...I love you more than I can say. I love you twice as much tomorow, woa, love you more than I can say.
- Watch the latest video installment of the amazing Olympian, Michael Phelps ( I realized now these videos have also been a plug for Visa. I actually use Visa. Funny). He is a sure thing to win 8 medals this year which he is trying to accomplish. At the Olympics in Athens, he came close with 7. Go Michael! Also, watch for Dara Torres who is 40 years old and competing. She broke a world record at the simming trials. You go girl! Don't say performance enhancing drugs. I know you are thinking it.
- Gymnastics may be a wash this year since Paul Hamm backed out because of a broken wrist. Wuss! Girls aren't doing so hot but a few things I have read says they will give China some competition. Let's hope so!

1 comment:
hooray for a move-in date!! so excited it is all getting "done right" even if it's taking longer than expected.
quote: While You Were Sleeping...one of my favs! "Hey, Luce, is this guy botherin' ya? 'Cause it looks like he's...leaning."
Post a Comment