House Update
We are in the final two weeks of our house being built and I have to say that I am thuroughly thrilled about it. I hope that all the little mistakes that have been made get fixed by then and there are many, let me tell ya, but I'm not going to rattle on and on about it. We have a final walk-through on the 28th and then it's move in time on the 30th! We are now in the buying a new fridge and blinds stage which is crazy hard and crazy expensive. Our fridge space is small and an island is somewhat in the way so we had to get a counter depth fridge which is much more expensive. 12 months no interest at Lowe's thank goodness! We measured the refrigerator space, then measured again...and then again just to make sure the fridge we bought would fit and it will fit exactly with no room to spare. It's gonna be tight.
Plus, we got a lot of freakin' windows in that house. And measuring windows with no air conditioning is no fun so we had to do it over the course of two days. Thank goodness for Brad and his measurement prowess ( I'm attracted to him a little more for the way he can handle a tape measure. He's an animal!) Brad went around measuring while I marked down what he said. I feel that I in some small way, contributed to the cause. We are getting faux blinds instead of the real wood blinds but even they are expensive to buy. 12 months no interest at Home Depot thank goodness!
For all the hassle and all the complaining that we have done about this house, We are so thankful to the Lord for his blessings.
Sunday, July 13, 2008
Posted by
Brad and Tammy
at
5:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
how exciting--- you sure have been busy. Can't wait to see your new home.
YAY!
cant wait for you to get in!
This is an exciting time! I know you will love being in your new home. The whole process will be over and you can relax & enjoy.
I really want to know where you guys are building this new casa. If you don't want to post it on here for all the world to see (that always sort of freaks me out) will you email me??? We are moving soon too so that makes me extra interested in it. Good luck with the move.
Email...
kristyh2os@yahoo.com
wow, that's hot! I luv a man that can actually use a tape measure too. Wil always has to take over for me - I call the measurements "tick marks." :)
Post a Comment