Two Little things I love...
I love Netflix! I get on there every night and put movies in my queue. I think I have about 40 of them in there right now. I just love scrolling through and rating the movies I've seen and changing the order of the movies in my queue. And Netflix has an awesome library of new and old movies. And I love old movies! I had been trying to see On Moonlight Bay by Doris Day for years and it never came on TV. But with Netflix, I just put it in my queue and I'm gonna get to watch it next week. And the turn around to getting a new movie is so fast! Love it!
I love Sonic! I love their burgers, I love their slushies, I love their shakes! I had a shake last night that was so thick I thought I would burst a blood vessel sucking through the straw. And they have grilled cheese sandwiches that are awesome! It's just bread and processed cheese, but man is it good! You know, I even love their commercials!
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Posted by
Brad and Tammy
at
10:58 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Three words... Fresh... Strawberry... Slush... YUM!
Isn't that actually 4 words? Either way,I totally agree!
Post a Comment