Monday, February 18, 2008

List of Revelations

As my friend Suzanne has done and several other friends, I wanted to make a list of positive revelations about how gracious and merciful my God is and how much in this world He has given me. In the words of Pollyanna, here is a list of only a few things that I am 'glad' about...

1. God is God and I am not. He controls everything and everything that I see belongs to Him and He created it just for me
2. My husband, in his own words is, "Madly in love with me". I love him
3. Rainy Saturday mornings. The trickle is such a beautiful constant rhythm. As Colin says, "It's like music."
4. A good joke that makes you laugh so hard
5. Winning at a game
6. Chocolate covered strawberries and anything coconut
7. A good church and a good message
8. Doing for others and when you do, you get that welling up feeling inside that makes you feel so good it almost makes you cry
9. A good dinner with friends and good conversation
10. Rainbows
11. A beautiful sunset that shines orange, red, and pink
12. Puppies, rabbits, baby chicks, and ladybugs because they are so darn cute!


Running barefoot in the grass, a little hide and go seek, being so in love that you can hardly eat, dancing in the dark when there's no one else around, bundled underneath the covers watching snow fall to the ground. How could I ask for more?

1 comment:

The McKays said...

a good list here; it does make a difference, doesn't it, to remember life's joys?!