Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Sick and Songs

Well, I an here writing and sick with fever and some pretty bad chest congestion ( a light fainting spell in the bathroom on Tuesday morning. Yikes!). Everybody says "Go to the doctor". Why? Why go to the doctor? He is going to tell me I have a cold and then I will have wasted my day sitting in the doctor's office for my doctor to tell me what I already knew. He would give me decongestants which I already have so what's the use? Anyways... I digress. I have been laying in bed for two freakin' days! That means I have been going pretty much stir crazy in bed trying to entertain myself with the myriad of garbage that corrupts the TV airwaves during the day. I was watching Golden Girls before I realized..What the crap??? I'm watching Golden Girls!! I end up watching Food Network and surfing the web for stuff. Well, I found another really cool band that you should check out. They are called Rooney. The band has some pop flair with just a slight Shins tone. So as I cough, sputter, try to get rid of my fever, and decide to get the recipe for something that Paula Deen made,I listen to my new favorite band. Hope you like them as well.

3 comments:

patti said...

Hope you are starting to feel better. If you find any good and easy...easy being the key word...recipes send them my way. I've hit a cooking road block.

Get well...get well soon...we hope you will get well soon!

W, M & Z said...

Love your blog Tammy! I'm on winter break and catching up on some fun reading! Your hair is gorgeous long! xoxo! ~M

Brad and Tammy said...

Misty! how are you woman!?!