Happy Halloween!!
I think fall has to be my favorite time of year. A cool brisk breeze is in the air, the nights are shorter which I love, my mug is ready to have hot cocoa in it, and people get dressed up and meet with friends to celebrate their life together. I know that Brad and I are so lucky to have such a fun and friendly lifegroup.
We had a great time last Friday night. To me, Halloween is only the beginning of my favorite time of year. This Wednesday will be Halloween and Brad and I will enjoy handing out candy to all the children who dress up in all their cute costumes. We both run to the door to see the kids every time the doorbell rings. Hopefully the geckos will get dressed up as well and join in the fun.
Like I said, Halloween is only the beginning, and on November 1st, I will upload all my Christmas songs onto my iPod and begin the treck to the shopping malls to find the perfect gifts for friends and family. So bring on the Amy Grant, and the Charlie Brown Christmas because it's coming and will be here before you know it. For now, though, enjoy our wonderful costumes from our Halloween party.
We had a great time last Friday night. To me, Halloween is only the beginning of my favorite time of year. This Wednesday will be Halloween and Brad and I will enjoy handing out candy to all the children who dress up in all their cute costumes. We both run to the door to see the kids every time the doorbell rings. Hopefully the geckos will get dressed up as well and join in the fun.
Like I said, Halloween is only the beginning, and on November 1st, I will upload all my Christmas songs onto my iPod and begin the treck to the shopping malls to find the perfect gifts for friends and family. So bring on the Amy Grant, and the Charlie Brown Christmas because it's coming and will be here before you know it. For now, though, enjoy our wonderful costumes from our Halloween party.



1 comment:
we miss you----all of you!!!
Post a Comment