My Favorite Music for Now...
My new favorite musician is now Sarah Bareilles. She is a little popish but kinda rough on the edges. Take a look at my And Such post and check her out. I think you'll like her even though I have bad taste in music. Harhar (Yeah, that's right. I'm talkin' to you. You know who you are.)
My new favorite musician is now Sarah Bareilles. She is a little popish but kinda rough on the edges. Take a look at my And Such post and check her out. I think you'll like her even though I have bad taste in music. Harhar (Yeah, that's right. I'm talkin' to you. You know who you are.)
.jpg)

8 comments:
I'm so excited to be the first to comment on your blog!!! The blogger world is the best just don't be like Mrs. Allison and blog only maybe once a month...slacker..hee. Anyways, I look forward to reading your blogs and don't forget to post pics now and then I'm a sucker for books with pictures. Can't wait to see you guys. R
Oh and now I can add you to my list of inspirations on my blog...how privileged are you?! Hee.
Yea Me!!!!
i'm so sorry i ever said that to you. i'll have to check this out! :) the blog looks great.
Welcome to blogging. It is such a great way to keep in touch.
Suz,
Don't take offense..only joking. Brad tells me all the time how much he dislikes my crappy music.
don't worry, i'm not offended. i actually have been trying to remember that conversation over dinner and why i said what i said. you'll have to remind me when i see you next.
Tammy - I was sure you were going to say your favorite music was Porcupine Tree! Does this mean i won't see you at the show?
Post a Comment