After much deliberation and excuses, I have decided to join the club and create a blog. So, I sit here on a Saturday morning (8:30 a.m.) while Brad sleeps (He is oblivious to the new blog at this moment..teehee), in my pajamas (boxer shorts and t-shirt), no breakfast yet (planning on having cinnamon rolls. the Pillsbury kind) and I blog. The real reason is that I just got a new laptop computer and Its like a new toy. I wanted to do some fun things with it and well, people kept telling me I should (Gloria! Allison!). So...here goes!
I guess I should tell you a little about Brad and I. We met eons ago in church in North Little Rock, Ar. I was 20 when we got married and Brad was 22. We were such babies! Now, almost 16 years later, Brad has been a senior engineer for 16 years and I am in my 12th year as a 4th grade school teacher in Rowlett. My how time flies. It seems so long ago but yet so yesterday when I was dating Brad and he was coming to pick me up in his little Toyota Corolla twin-cam 16 with his rollover jeans and layered shirts. Yes, we are children of the 80's. I had the curled under but feathered back bangs with 1/2 a can of hairspray sprayed on.. If you were cool, The only kind to use was Salon Selectives hairspray. Boys wore Polo cologne and girls wore Liz Claiborne perfume. It was THE BEST decade.
Anyways, hopefully I will blog about once a week on friends, books I love, music and traveling which is what we do a lot. Stop by again sometime.
Saturday, October 13, 2007
It Begins!!!
Posted by
Brad and Tammy
at
8:41 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Muahahahaha!!! You've been sucked into blogosphere! Welcome--welcome.
welcome to the world of blogging! i look forward to what you have to say.
YAY!! You're blogging! I can't wait to see what you blog about =)
Welcome! I'm glad you are here to join in our fun world.
Also...love reading about THE BEST decade...I can still smell the polo and liz now! Thanks for making me laugh.
Hello kids! I am lovin this!!!
Post a Comment