
Our Last Day in NYC
We ate breakfast at Red Flame, Went to Gray's Papaya and had the best hot dogs ever. We walked over Dylan's Candy Bar which is Ralph Lauren's daughter's candy store. It's three levels and every candy imaginable is there! Sugar overload. Bought some candy and took a pic of a scene from You've Got Mail. We got home okay and everything is fine. I'm exhausted and going to bed. Here are some pics. We are definitely going back next year. I just hope it's not as cold!!


5 comments:
Oh girl! You are crazy. I hate cold weather too. Jason and I are only about 4 hours away from NYC, but I am planning a trip in late Spring! I whine to much in the cold!
Hey! I have the most random question ever. I remember you had some recipe with saltine crackers that you made for a luncheon or something at school. You gave us the recipe, and I made it for something too. It had maybe butter and/or pecans in it too (it was sweet not savory and pretty simple). I cannot remember, but I think it was your recipe. Can you help, please???? I would be so thankful. :)
sounds like a totally successful trip! i hope to do NYC in the winter one day...
You need an update, chica. Also, please send me your home email you I can send you an invite for my blog. I changed it to private. I got worried about all the randoms looking at my kids pics and stuff. I only have your work email for some reason. I know we have emailed so I have no idea why I don't have it saved. Thanks! Have a great day!
just being honest in how much i am missing an update on the life of the avants'! we love you guys and hope to see you soon.
Post a Comment