yes mam.... very much so. Why is it ok for some people to say whatever they want, whenever they want, to whomever they want, with NO consequences. But, if you were to ever turn the tables, that same said person would be so surprised and offended that you would speak up...UUUGGG. Yes I can relate !:)
I have four words for you...Flaming bag of poop. These people deserve one every now and then. BTW-Love the updated blog (not sure how long it has been this way since I have been MIA for quite sometime). Wish my was this cute- how did you do it? Miss you!
3 comments:
I am starting to worry about you! Call me if you need to vent or just want someone to talk to!!!!
yes mam.... very much so. Why is it ok for some people to say whatever they want, whenever they want, to whomever they want, with NO consequences. But, if you were to ever turn the tables, that same said person would be so surprised and offended that you would speak up...UUUGGG. Yes I can relate !:)
I have four words for you...Flaming bag of poop. These people deserve one every now and then.
BTW-Love the updated blog (not sure how long it has been this way since I have been MIA for quite sometime). Wish my was this cute- how did you do it? Miss you!
Post a Comment