Monday, May 26, 2008

...And Reminiscing!
Okay, Brad and I have had a great time packing things up for our move. We keep coming across wonderful things to read and old memories to share and laughing at what we read or collective "Ahhs" at something sentimental. One particularly funny moment was when I found my High School Memories Book where I entered all things highly important to my senior year. It had things like "Most Popular Person" (Chris Haas), "Most Likely to Succeed" (John Dacus-valedictorian). In one section was a future page- "What will you be doing in 5 years...10 years. Here is what I put:
What will be your career? Teacher (hit that one dead on!)
Will you be married? Yes (Got that one too!)
Where will you live? Dallas, Texas (Ohh! That one is funny! Or is it creepy?)
How many kids will you have? Two (Oops! Missed that one didn't I)

2 comments:

Rick, Michelle, Jonah & Harper said...

you do have lots of kids..not just 2! Not just the kids you touch Tammy at school, but the many children (from your friends) you guys embrace and love as if they were your own!

The McKays said...

it is fun to look back through things, isn't it?! soon you guys will be creating new memories! i agree with michelle...you have tons of kiddos! :)