The Avants' Are moving!
We have sold our house! YEA! Actually, the buyers get a 7 day "think it over" period where they contemplate whether they really want the house or not. but we are claiming this buy and at the price we wanted too! Although, as I say that I realize that we have sold our house. I'm a little apprehensive about it because I love my house and if stinking Hwy. 190 wasn't coming through our backyard, I would stay till they carried me out in a pine box. But, unfortunately 190 is coming and we felt like we needed to get out. We just love quiet neighborhoods and no street noise. Last night Brad and I walked around our NEW house being built and could hear the kid next door with his music turned up so loud, we heard it getting out of our car. I guess with an empty lot on either side of this kids house he never had to worry about disturbing the neighbors. I just let out a grumbling sigh and wondered if we were doing the right thing. But then I thought, our home now is quiet too but for how long? Once 190 comes through, the cars/traffic/sirens/car and truck horns will be crazy noise and constant. At least this punk kid (I don't know him yet, but he's a punk kid!) will only play his crappy music for a little while at a time.
Anyways, now we have the daunting task of finding an apartment for only two months. Most apartments will only start at a 3 month lease. We really don't want to stay with someone 'cause that is difficult. For a week or two, it wouldn't be bad, but two months might get all involved a little stir crazy! So, we'll continue to pray that God will guide us in this. He is always faithful!
Saturday, May 10, 2008
Posted by
Brad and Tammy
at
8:32 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
We're so excited for you guys!!!! Congratulations!
yeah! well we will be saying, "Welcome to the 'hood" for sure now...
good for your guys--- so much stress has just been released. We can help you move....we have a yellow pages book you can borrow! :>
YAY! A huge load off your shoulders for sure! We can't wait to see the new pad!
Very cool.... we are so excited for you. You will have to have us over for a Wii party when you get in the new house ! :)
congrats...that is great and just in time to enjoy your summer! hey...at least you might have a pool to lounge by in an apartment. :)
congrats, congrats! party at the avants' new place opening day...or at least in the weeks that follow. can't wait to help you all move in. xoxo
Congrats on selling the house. Now if we can get ours to sell, that would be fabulous. Have fun with all that moving entails. And, remember, punk kid could be a great punk kid who just likes music. You like music, right? :-)
Post a Comment