Friday, March 7, 2008

CUT!


Well, today I went to my hairstylist, to get my hair cut for Locks of Love. 10 inchees had to be cut. Really a total of 11 had to be cutin order to complete the styling. WHEW! I have to tell you, I was so nervous waiting to get my hair cut. It had been so long since it was really short...early last year I guess and even then it was still long. Before I knew it, I heard a SNIP, SNIP, SNIP. I saw my hair sitting on the tray...gone from me forever....never to return...sayonara.....adios...peace out....86 ya...later alligator!






That freaked me out a little. But, my hairdresser is awesome and she styled it so great. I love it and it was all worth it for such a worthy cause. So without further adieu.......

VOILA!!








2 comments:

The McKays said...

Oh I love it!! Too cute. I am proud that you saw this through to the end.

Are you experiencing less headaches now?!

Renee & Sheldon said...

I love LOVE your hair!! You are one of those lucky people that looks great with short and/or long hair! Kudos to you for doing it for a great cause too =)