AMERICAN IDOL RANK
My list of the contestants in the order that they will be voted off. 1 being not likely to 10 being likely. Overall I would have to say that there are very few that are setting the world on fire. I feel that song choices have been fair and that most of the contestants seem almost blank faced when they are singing. I really do hope there are some dynamic changes in the next few weeks.1. David Cook (yes, I think he will win. He's got rocker Daughtry vibe and is very eclectic with his songs. He should win just for changing up 'Hello')
2. Carly Smithson (she will get far but not mass appeal to win the thing)
3. David Archuleta (will get far, but too saccharine and always chooses melancholly songs. No rock appeal)
4. Brooke White (as much as I like her, not gonna make it. She can be cheesy at times)
5. Michael Johns ( I love the man, but he can't hit the high ones)
6. Sayesha Mercado (great voice but no popular appeal)
7. Jason Castro ( as much as I love the local boy, he has no charisma)
8. Chikeze (Not consistent with his singing. And what's with the dancing around? Freakshow!)
9. Kristy lee Cook (has been in the bottom two for weeks and if she keeps doing the country thing, will make it another week..but only one more week)
10. Ramiele Malubay (yes, hon, you're next to go)
Of course I think that the winner should actually be...yours truly. Check out my skills at Karaoke Night on our cruise last summer. I got mad skills! But what is with my hand waving and slinging my hair around?

4 comments:
I like your break down of who's going to be voted off I might move a few around but I too love both Carly & David but I love Brooke to she's very Sheryl Crow "ish" and I love that...we'll see! So will you be on stage for the Stage 2 Idol?
LOVE IT! Way to go superstar! Love the "fire away" arm moves :-)
Well you got it right on the AI elimination. Although I think the one that should have been voted off was Dolly. Wow, God love her and her Jesus song, but SERIOUSLY, SERIOUSLY ?? Love the Pat Benatar song, and I LOVE the air guitar move that was classic.
The hair swinging totally makes the performance. Bravo!
Post a Comment