ALL GOOD THINGS MUST COME TO AN END....
Spring Break was this past week and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Here is a recap of the events that transpired..
- I was lazy on Monday and watched one of my favorite movies, Cold Comfort Farm. It had Kate Beckinsale in it whom I love. This movie is very funny. Highly recommend it.
- Tuesday, Brad started his Spring Break vacation with me, and we both enjoyed the constant rain shower that we heard all day. It was wonderful.
- Wednesday, I went to lunch with my friend Donna and walked NorthPark Mall with her. We bought a couple things one of which was a WONDERFUL peachy/pink colored lipgloss at Bath and Body Works that smells like candy and makes my lips glisten. Donna showed me this little flower shop tucked away called dr. delphinium beside Neiman Marcus that I just fell in love with. loved it! I came home later and Brad and I went to Joe Willy's for dinner. Then we played some Wii Star Wars Legos and more Alice Greenfingers.
- Thursday,......Thursday,......what did I do Thursday?
- Friday, we found out that we have a squirrel in our attic but luckily he is centralized in one area over our bedroom and we are trying to find the best solution of getting rid of this thing before it starts roaming around the whole attic and begins wreaking havoc. We got up in the attic, and sure enough, up against the wall, there he sits looking at us. The jerk! The scuttling that has been going on has been driving me crazy! We got tired of looking at him so we got dressed and headed over to the Selection Center to talk to our builder and do some more selction stuff with our new house. Later we went to Chuy's and had nacho bar. Dave and Gloria, we thought of you guys and had a bowl of queso in your honor! Also, more Star Wars Legos.
- Saturday was spent hanging with friends and lounging around the house. Later Brad and I attended Easter service. The first time I have not attended Easter service on a Sunday (except once a few years ago when I had an inner ear infection). Seemed weird but I liked it and the worship and message were amazing. More Alice Greenfingers...actually finished Alice Greenfingers.
- Sunday was wonderful as Brad and I got up, Brad off to play in church and me just enjoying the morning and listening to our roommate in the attic. All the noise, noise,noise! What's he doin' up there? Moving furniture around? We then picked up Babe's fried chicken and headed over to Brad's parent's house. We got home and Brad took a nap. What a wonderful, relaxing end to the week.
Now, here I go back to work but only for 11 more weeks!! Woohoo!

2 comments:
sounds like a good relaxing week. I love that flower shop...one day I want to work in the bigger one off the tollway. :)
happy easter and squirrel hunting!
Chu Chu Chu Chuy's how I miss you. Little Rock Mexican food has nothing on Chuy's.
Post a Comment