Tuesday, December 25, 2007



MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM THE AVANTS'







Hi. I am Renee, Tammy's niece (the really cute one with the glasses). She has come to visit us here in St. Louis and we are having a great time! She is kinda lazy so she asked me to blog for her. What a bum! Christmas has been so much fun because my sister, Krista, and I got a Wii from Uncle Brad and Aunt Tammy (MeMe and PopPop too!). We had no idea we were getting a Wii because the whole family was telling us lies! All lies!

Krista and I opened a game and it had Wii on it. Of course everyone was saying, "Oops. It 's a mistake. We're sorry." But I knew better and I started to cry. We then opened the game console and it was awesome!

I also got an ab lounger so I can have awesome abs 'cause I gotta look good!

Aunt Tammy and I got gift cards so we will be shopping all day tomorrow because as my aunt says....
"Shop till you drop...then crawl!'




And that's what we'll be doing all day tomorrow. And if we don't find what we want we are going back Thursday. Try and stop us Moowahaha!!!

I hope all of Aunt Tammy's friends have a Happy Christmas and a Merry New Year. I'm outta here!




3 comments:

patti said...

merry christmas and happy day after shopping...hope the sales are great. Since we are in small town arkansas I'm sad not to shop...maybe I'll find a store or two.

hope you guys are having a great time with family~ merry merry!

eleventhirtysix images said...

Tell Aunt Tammy that her friends in Texas miss her!

The McKays said...

hooray for family time. you girls have the COOLEST aunt and uncle EVER.