Tuesday, February 10, 2009

MUSIC ANYONE?

Photobucket

I am in a mood to do some music changes to my ipod. Do you get that what where every song you hear seems like its been on your ipod for years? I want to do some 'housecleaning'. I am kind of in a mellow mood right now. Since watching the Grammy's I have a new love for Adele. I also am beginning to reallly like Jason Mraz, but Brad warns me that alot of his music is skat which I don't think I would like. I think it would annoy me after a while, you know? Anyways, I am sending this out to get your opinions of any good, rainy day mellow music that you think I should look into. Request away!

6 comments:

Mom said...

Frank Sinatra

The Allen's said...

I went to high school with a girl named Erin McCarley. She has a CD out and has been featured on Grey's Anatomy and her song is the one playing on the movie trailor for He's Just Not That Into You. She will be on Leno tonight....

The Allen's said...

Oh and the CD is called Love Save the Empty...

Kim and JD said...

Tristan Prettyman and Dave Barnes

Mrs. Macdonald said...

have you heard Corrinne Bailey Rae? www.corinnebaileyrae.net

Rick, Michelle, Jonah & Harper said...

hey if you get good music- pass it on, I totally need good upbeat music on my running days....