Michael Johns?? Really? Michael Johns??
I would have watched that American Idol contestant just stand there. I called in like 5 times! Doesn't my five votes count for anything?! Why weren't you people voting for Michael!?! And the song he sang, Dream On, by Aerosmith is one of my favorite songs. It always reminds me of that hockey movie 'Miracle' which I thuroughly love. It makes me so patriotic when I watch it. Of course, I'm very patriotic anyways but still.....total shocker tonight. Who am I going to drool over now on Tuesday nights? Dread locks boy? I don't think so! My Idol rank is totally screwed up now and I don't even know what to do or what to think! The world is coming to an end...pretty soon, dogs and cats living together.....
Thursday, April 10, 2008
Posted by
Brad and Tammy
at
9:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I don't watch AI, but I wanted to tell you that I'm still very sorry for your loss. Hang in there, Tammy. ;P
I know, I couldn't believe it either!! America totally got it wrong on that one =(
You still have David Cook and his lips :() But, I agree, I did like the Aussie!
Post a Comment