I have found a new game that I have become addicted to. It is on yahoo and called Alice Greenfingers. I am totally enjoying this mindless game of virtual gardening. You can play for a little while for free and then Yahoo will charge you right at the moment when you have your garden stocked with tom
atoes, daisies, strawberries, and tulips and a few chickens clucking around. Even your kids can play this! I am usually not a fan of Yahoo games because they seem to be the same Tetris-type matching monotony. But not old Alice! She is working her butt off growing crops, selling at market, watering the plants so they don't die, plus keeping her health. I think it's fun. Check it out, but be careful. You might get addicted (or you'll think it's totally stupid!).
Tuesday, March 18, 2008
Posted by
Brad and Tammy
at
6:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment